The warranty period applicable to all Kitz
Micro Filter products is 2 YEAR
Valid from 01/08/2020
I. General terms of warranty.
1. Warranty period
- 24 months: apply Kitz water purification products
- 12 months: apply the hot and cold water heater frame.
- 5 years: applies to the included stainless steel faucet sets.
- The warranty period will be calculated from the time of purchase or the time the customer activates the electronic warranty and the product must be determined to have a technical defect due to the manufacturer.
- In case the product has not been registered for electronic warranty, the warranty period is calculated from the date of shipment or from the date of purchase based on the sales invoice.
Note: Consumable parts are not covered by the warranty .
2. Warranty method :
Customers contact directly with the authorized Service Center/Warranty Station of the company. Upon request, the warranty card must be presented containing all information and within the warranty period.
3. Circumstances may not apply security service or chargeable repair.
- Expiry of warranty period.
- Using the product not in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, not storing it properly (the filter is out of use for >14 days but not packaged in the refrigerator).
- The source of the water used is not the standard tap water (tap water).
- The water source is weak or stronger than the specified standard (from 0.07-0.35MPa).
- Damage caused by drops or breakage after purchase.
- Damage due to improper installation, technical specifications.
- Arbitrarily disassembling, changing product structure or installing and repairing at places that are not authorized service centers or service stations of the company.
- Damage caused by natural disasters, floods, lightning strikes, fires, corrosive environments, water temperature exceeding the company's regulations (>35oC).
Note: Consumable parts are not covered by the warranty.
II. Warranty activation instructions
Step 1 : Scratch the silver coating to reveal a QR code or SMS code
Step 2 Scan the QR code or text according to the instructions on the stamp.
Step 3 : Update personal information to ensure warranty benefits. Check warranty information.
Step 4 : Check warranty information.
Step 5 : Contact 1800 6716 if you receive a warning after performing activation.
III. Service Center in Ho Chi Minh City
- Address: 00.07 -B1 Sarimi, Road D9, Sa La Urban Area (Dai Quang Minh), An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 1800 6716 – 0907 761 768
- Website: www.kitzmf.vn
The warranty policy takes effect from August 1, 2020, replacing the previous documents.